Prentiss Price, PHD
Cyclothymia is regarded a milder form of bipolar disorder. This workbook could help you:
- explore the causes and characteristics of cyclothymia
- find out how the disorder affects you
- discover which treatments are effective
- learn how to monitor your feelings and manage your moods
- manage your relationships more effectively
- maintain and build on your successes.
After reading through The Cyclothymia Workbook I learnt and understood a lot more about this complex disorder. I was able to pick out a number of traits that are mentioned in this book in relation to this disorder, which is neither publicised or recognised as much as it should be. Anybody who has this diagnosis or feel they may have cyclothymia may find this book relatively easy to understand. It could prove very useful.
Number of pages:
New Harbinger Publications
Paperback or hardback:
Available in Kent libraries:
Available in Medway libraries:
Return to Useful books A-Z list